Caring about you and your family is how we contribute to the Society!
Welcome to Ace Wellness, one of India’s most exclusive and integrative treatment centres in Pune. We have defined natural therapies that are tailor-made to suit your ailments.
Ace Wellness was established a decade ago and with time, it has evolved as a multifaceted healing center. Our holistic healing process is aligned to answer your specific health needs. Taking into account your mental, social, spiritual, and physical requirements, we present you a number of natural therapies. Alongside our integrated treatments, we specialize in curing complex health ailments including Chronic Kidney Disease, Constipation Clinic, and Liver Disorder Cleansing.
With a rich legacy of Ayurveda and Yoga, India is an epicentre for age-old health solutions that are completely natural and safe. Upholding this ideology, Ace Wellness is building the wholesome idea of ‘perfect health’ by incorporating elements from traditional Yoga, Ayurveda, Pranic Healing and Diet Management.
Situated at the heart of Pune, Ace Wellness is a spellbinding serene space that provides the widest range of integrated wellness solutions. With qualified doctors, expert professionals and trained staff, it’s our acumen earned over a decade that gives us an edge amongst our competitors.
Incorporating a multi-dimensional approach, our integrated wellness programs results in ‘optimum healthcare’ by encompassing the elements of life. At Ace Wellness we offer:
- A novel approach that brings the best of both worlds
- An array of holistic healthcare solutions
- Tailor-made wellness modules that are designed for curing specific needs
- An amalgamation of Yoga, Pranic healing, Ayurveda, and Diet Management
C. V. Mandke
C V Mandke stands amongst the elite group of senior yoga trainers in the state of Maharashtra. Over the period, he has trained over 100 Yoga teachers and has a profound understanding of Yoga Shastras.
Dr. Sagar Patankar
An avid Yoga practitioner for the last 15 years, Sagar Patankar is a certified Yoga Shikshak from Bihar School of Yoga, Munger,Bihar and been a resident of the prestigious institution for 8 years. He has also completed his Masters in yoga therapy from S-VYASA University,Banglore . Currently, he is pursuing his PhD in Yoga.
Leaving her sprawling IT career, Shruti apte opted Pranic healing as her profession. Healing patients for more than 5 years now, she is one of the most profound Pranic healers in Pune. She is also a certified yoga therapist and a Bach Flower Remedy expert.
Komal is a certified Yoga Shikshak from Hrishikesh, Uttarakhand. She specializes in the field of Medical Yoga for 4+ years. She has been associated with Ace Wellness for over a year now.
Dr. Akshata Swami
- Dr.Akshata Swamy pursued graduation and post graduation in renowned colleges of RGUHS Banglore karnataka, she has specialization in MD ayurveda medicine (rasashastra and bhaishajya kalpana -Ayurveda Medicine pharmacotherapeutics)
- Being traditional Indian medicine practioner has experience for more than 3 years in Chronic disease ailments, lifestyle disorders, stress management, nutrition Guidance through ayurveda way, detail prakriti analysis according to ailments.
- Apart from consultation doctor has keen interest and experience in ayurvedic pharmaceuticals, formulation development with new-age pharmacotherapeutics.